Monday, February 21, 2011

Hittin Dat White Azz 4 Starring

Coaster

IVF We did the treatment: injection and pastis, two shots and the last day 3 shots.
Puncture was a Sunday and the truth is that we prefer. In the operating room under sedation, and do not you learn anything .... noon nauseous.
The results made me mourn: 2 ovules, the next day I called and told that only one was mature, and well had been fertilized. In two days, "the transfer" (the vocabulary we are learning "= which is like an AI, but they do in the operating room because the embryo is very sensitive. The biologist told us the day before was a bit dodgy, but l day of transfer was very good looking, were not his words ?¿?¿?¿. accurate, but went on to say this ... I was more nervous than ever.
and began betaespera roller coaster, and many of you know what I mean: some days I'm pregnant, other rule I is safe, some want to be, others do not know .... Yesterday in a bad mood, Dolors rule today, as has been because I do not think I'm pregnant. BETA TOMORROW night is very long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment