Friday, August 27, 2010

Women In Thongs At The Beach

Preparing for kindergarten



seemed that there would come that day, but will happen: Paul next Friday will start kindergarten, and 11 months. As expected we have to go to private. Fuimis a reunion for months and I do not remember anything of what he had to wear, I have a small list and I've only bought the cream ass:
- Comb box, but if I comb him with his hand, no we comb at home since
romi - Item affective, but ..... if it leads to the nursery does not have at home, or should we take and bring it, we create an object or emotional this week
- Diapers: we have a whole package, or we wear diapers?
- Certiificado physician who does not have contagious disease. The truth is that I make an appointment at the doctor for this, and take him away.
- Photo card, luckily the phtoshop and dad are fantastic.
- Photo Album, blank CD ....

Anyway I will have to go with a trolley to save the day.

other hand I'm pretty rational, cerebral, so try to be a hysterical (and I think I'll get it), but little pain when he looks and looks at you when you go, or make any attempt to stewpots (as some day isolated now when I go to work and stays with his mother).
Leave one week vacation to "adaptation."

Finally, more experience in this adventure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment