Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baitbus On Line Gratis



Apunto turned 8 months (missing 9 days) we closed the period of breastfeeding. On reaching the sixth month gradually started letting shots go, first they "fell" spontaneously like dawn, and after that without much stress for anyone to be repealed: the picnic where their fruit was satisfied. A relief to get me out milk in the work.
Within this stage, it is not easy, making the morning was the most traumatic for me to say that he is the best adapted (better than me I mean) because it has a silver tongue. In my approach prgresivo
were 3-4 days to leave, night shots (in order to stop producing and naturally without the use of pumps), but my baby the other day I took a bite at the end, and yesterday (the day below) after we got back to his porridge and before bed and every night, and saw that there was little interest in eating, and began to nibble and bite. So a big kiss to her crib and fell asleep without question. End of this wonderful stage de la que estoy y estamos superorgullosas: dura en sus inicios, donde hay que tener las ideas muy claras, porque leche tenemos todas, y maravillosa en estos meses.

.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment