Monday, April 19, 2010

Golden West Equipment Wine Dispenser

We here I'm still here: motherhood, work and spring asthenia

Time flies, the days go by without stopping and the time does not give him. I still
leyendoos, watching developments as the return of Eva, Pilar and Victor, and waiting for news: Nuria, Luisa and Laia. Thinking involved in a post, but when I get there is another post ...
Paul (6 months and 10 days) is beautiful, is growing and changing so much, he laughs out loud, has two teeth coming at a time, followed with his chest, but complementary foods: gluten-free cereal at night, mash vegetables in the food and fruit for a snack. Nan willing to "put him" chicken with vegetables this week als. I keep pulling me milk (which is still a pain), but I started thinking about weaning, so we'll go removing footage. It was a different experience, and I mean to pump at work, but I weigh a bit. We tired
: hard work, stress, early mornings, late night eating (small) and I say that the spring asthenia have to do too, no?. Ays the holidays, you win!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment