Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mounting Plate For Ambico Tripod



I always had a kind of man that I love to just watch, of course this is something a little superficial, but there are men who really fascinate me and I hope someday find one around here hehehehe, besides who is intelligent, fun, loving, thoughtful, that makes me laugh, and many more little things.
is that each type likes a guy, of course because I can look gorgeous and not others, is normal, these actors are the kind of guy that I like, I love them, I want one for my jajajajaja, or at least his clone and all I want, pucha'm hallucinating but these guys just love her !!!!!
I know I'm a bit Locona but I want one like that for miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. jajajaja

Vince vaughn

Jeffrey Dean Morgan


Omar germs




Andres Palacios

besitos thousands
wings ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment